Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Hills Are Alive........ With The Sound of Howling.........

Have you all seen the video on You Tube where while the owners are away, they find out that their dog is playing their piano and singing?  Hilarious!

If you haven't seen it..............  here it is:



Zoey doesn't climb up on the piano bench and play and sing but.........you should see, or hear I should say what she does when The Native's start playing the piano.

I haven't been able to catch her on video yet.  The second she sees me she stops so to get this video I had to sit in another room without her knowing I was video taping her which is why it is just a black video.


For your viewing pleasure, while you listen to Zoey sing, you can look at this photo of where Zoey spends a lot of her day.  Going from window to window observing the outside world.



P.S.  The Native playing the piano so beautifully is Mr. M.

6 comments:

  1. Arrrrgh, not being able to see/hear these is like torture to me. Blasted data issues! But Zoey sure is cute, even the curly back of her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I knew you wouldn't be able to hear/see these videos Wabi. For you I posted the photo of Zoey so there would be SOMETHING for you!

      Delete
  2. Too funny! I think that other dog must be related to Zoey...don't they look alike?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that other dog was the same breed as Zoey because they look so much alike but it's not. I forget what it is...... but it isn't an Australian Labradoodle.

      Delete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!