Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Hijacking of the Camera






What do all of these photos have in common???  Absolutely nothing other than this is what one finds when they go to upload photos off of their camera and find out that natives have stolen the camera once again without The Mum's knowledge.

Thankfully, the snow has melted.  It lasted about a day which was a day too long in my opinion.  It is April.  April showers bringing May flowers and all of that.  Not April snows......  The tulips are pretty hardy and survived as did all of the weeds that seem to survive an entire winter and come back all the more tenacious in the spring.  They say the wicked never rest.  I think 'they' were talking about weeds.

Miss Cinder is now 8 months old and continues to make us laugh with her antics.  One shouldn't put forth too much effort when eating.  I think she learned this from my boys.  This is how they all sit at the dinner table.  Arms/hands on either sides of their plates, heads inches away from their food, looking all the world like they are sitting up to the trough instead of the table.  We're working on that.....  they all insist the good Lord invented elbows to be used at the table, for what other purpose is there?

As for the Lego's and the stacking blocks........  I have no idea other than this speaks Mr. J all over it and since he is the baby (turning 10 years old in a month)  I think pretty much anything/everything he does is adorable.

I'd write a post about the latest book I read that I deem worthy of reading around the dinner table after meals as a family because it is quite funny and my latest knitting project but found these photos in process of looking for my photos and got side tracked.  Guess my original post will have to wait for another day!


2 comments:

  1. My camera gets hijacked, too. Right now it gets filled with hundreds of photos of half of little Levi's face because little Heidi is a photographer at heart if not in actual skill yet.

    I think the Lego photos are as much of a treasure (or more?) as the snowy tulips and the lazy dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And how is little Levi doing?? And how are YOU doing??

      Truthfully, the Lego's are my favorite. I love the creativity and hours and hours of imagination that goes into them. Mr. J can lose himself for hours in his own little creative world.

      Delete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!